If you find yourself in need of Housing Stabilization Services but do not possess a waiver, targeted case management, or an MSHO/MSC+ care coordinator, there is still a way for you to receive help. You can engage an enrolled housing consultant to assist you in completing a person-centered planning process. These consultants specialize in developing a Housing-Focused Person-Centered Plan (DHS-7307) and can guide you in selecting a housing transition or sustaining provider. It is important to note that this service must be unique and not duplicated by any other available services or assistance. You can rely on our dedicated team of professionals to help you achieve a stable and secure housing situation.